Nordic M&A, Analyst (global investment bank) - London, United Kingdom,
The ideal candidate will already be working in an investment bank, well-regarded boutique or a Big 4 M&A team and have accrued investment banking deal experience and be committed to working in London.
- Typical work includes a mix of client coverage and execution including: financial analysis, financial due diligence, process management and client deal team interaction
- Sector agnostic client focus
- Required to co-ordinate and work with all other product, geography and industry teams, including: M&A, Leverage Finance, Debt Capital Markets and Equity Capital Market
- Opportunity to work on a range of transaction types including: sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, equity raising and leveraged buyout
- Involvement in broad range of deals, for example: sell-side, buy-side, financings, PE funds and SWFs.
Desired profile, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Training in Corporate Finance from a bank, boutique advisory firm or Big 4 corporate finance team
- Excellent financial modelling experience (operating models, merger models, LBO, etc )
- Strong communications skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Team work: experience of working in a project based environment with tight deadlines