OPERATIONAL RISK OFFICER - MANDARIN / CANTONESE - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Up to £45k + bens
A great opportunity has arisen within a rapidly expanding international bank for an OPERATIONAL RISK OFFICER. The ideal candidate will have an external audit or operational risk background, with experience and understanding of risks and controls. The purpose of the role will be to assist in the identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risks.
Duties to include:
- Monitor, review, analyse and report management information from operational risk tools (e.g. risk review meetings, key indicators, operational risk events, OpVaR, external data, scenario analysis, Control Self Assessment).
- Operational Risk Review Cycle (proactive reviews of the operational risks and monitoring processes in the divisions and departments of London Branch)
- Assist risk owners in recording operational events in accordance with the bank's procedures and coordinate and consolidate Control Self Assessments.
- Update risk manuals on a regular basis
- Assist in enhancing operational risk tools.
- Issue tracking and resolution.
- Operational Risk Committee Secretariat / Minutes.
You willdemonstrate recent relevant operational risk / external audit experience, intermediate to advanced Excel skills and a solid educational background (2:1 degree, or equivalent). You will also be fluent in Mandarin OR Cantonese.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.