OPERATIONAL RISK OFFICER - RETAIL BANKING - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Do you have an excellent understanding of Operational Risk & Compliance within Banking Operations? Do you have experience writing reports, manuals, guidelines and procedures and want to further develop your career in Compliance / Risk?
If the answer is 'Yes' then we would love to hear from you!
A brand new opportunity within an International Banking group in Central London has arisen for Operational Risk Officer. The successful candidate must be able to read regulatory change documentation that falls within scope of Banking Operations & identify what changes are required to comply.
Duties to include;
- Support the Operations Manager in the day to day running of the team
- Carrying out regulatory research - transpose regulatory requirements into operational processes
- Ensure banking records are compliant in accordance to anti-bribery and corruption regulations
- Verifying third party payments in SWIFT / T24 - monitoring financial sanctions
- Assist Assistant Operations Manager in completion of all risk returns/records/reports and liaise with AML and Compliance teams
- Assist Operations Manager ensuring that payment services are in compliance with the latest regulations.
- Ad hoc project work
- Working closely with multiple teams to avoid and reduce risk
To apply for this role candidate will have experience in a Risk / Compliance / Audit position from a banking or financial services environment. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with experience working at a Retail / International bank who would like to take on more responsibility in a specialist environment.
Exciting opportunity with superb progression opportunities and an excellent package.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency