OVERSIGHT AND CONTROLS (INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Global Investment Manager is requires an Oversight & Controls Analyst to join their small City-based team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the oversight third party administrators, ensuring service levels are met and compliance and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
You will be required to:
- Provide effective 1st line monitoring of trade transaction (trading compliance, reconciliation reports, error logging etc.) and dealing with queries on trades
- Effective monitoring of the performance of 3rd party providers
- Develop, maintain, monitor and manage MI reports,
- Conducting daily operational controls checks and
- Capacity monitoring of 3rd party providers, escalating any issues
- Monitor CASS activities, recording any breaches
Applicants will have recent, relevant oversight / controls experience and an in-depth understanding of the monitoring and reporting of broking transactions gained from within and investment / fund administration environment. The successful candidate will also be required to periodically travel to their office in Kent.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.