Operational Risk Analyst Risk and Controls - Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom,
Our client, a leading provider of consumer credit, has an immediate opening for an Operational Risk Analyst (Risk and Controls) to join the business. The Operational Risk Analyst will be responsible for conducting risk and control reviews as well as the identification of improvement opportunities and implementation of these improvements.
This will include;
- Completion of risk and control reviews
- Identification of improvement opportunities
- Working with the business and key stakeholders to implement control improvements
- Supporting the management of the risk and control review process
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Excellent relationship management skills with all levels
- Excellent risk management experience and or audit experience
- Proven experience of conducting risk and controls reviews
- Financial services experience
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and you wish to learn more about this position then please apply now.