Operational Risk Manager - Capital Markets - VP - London, United Kingdom,
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Take responsibility for Operational Risk (oversight and challenge) for various assigned front office business units
- Managing the relationships with key front office business units for
- Manage and oversee core Operation Risk processes (RCSAs; risk assessments; risk reporting ect)
- Attendance op Op Risk forums/committees
- Contribute to firmwide policies and procedure relating to Operational Risk
- Liaise across other departments/units in relation to escalation of breaches; material errors etc..
- Proven experience in an Operational Risk or Risk & Controls (front office) role
- Experience in a markets facing capacity and understanding of respective business units
- Deep understanding of core Op Risk processes (RCSAs etc) and key framework components
- Understanding of ICAAP and experience contributing to
Please contact to apply or discuss.