Operational Risk Manager - Retail Banking - Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom, ME4
Operational Risk Manager - Retail banking - £75,000-£85,000
My client are looking to add an operational risk manager to their existing team due to continued growth. Joining an existing team of 6, you will join as a crucial part of a very successful team to help drive their risk culture forward.
The role will suit someone who is very forward thinking. Has the ability to build strong relationships across the bank, and spot opportunities to help improve performance from an operational risk perspective within the business.
Other tasks will include:
- Provide input and direction into the ongoing development of the Bank's Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Support the design and execution of the Bank's Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) model.
- Engage pro actively with Business functions to identify, assess and where applicable mitigate operational risks.
- Oversee and guide the completion of Root Cause Analysis on any incidents recorded in order to reduce the likelihood of recurrence.
- Provide guidance and independent challenge to the Business functions on all aspects of the Operational Risk Management Framework.
This role will suit someone who has experience working within a small / medium sized team, and who is very hands on in their day to work. Banking, Insurance, and consumer credit background will be considered.
If you are interested in discussing this further then please forward your cv for consideration,