Operational Risk Manager FTC - Leading Wealth/Asset Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Investigo are currently partnered with a well established Asset Manager based in the City of London who are looking for an Operational Risk Manager for a FTC of 6-9 Months, with a view to going permanent.
This role forms part of a changing risk function within the organisation, where the successful individual would work directly with the CRO and senior leadership team on RCSA and Controls setting.
Responsibilities of the Operational Risk Manager include:
- Identifying and managing operational risks across the organisation in partnership with the wider risk and compliance team
- Setting and running the RCSA and Controls testing programme from start to finish
- Developing and managing risk reporting for the firm
- Working with senior stakeholders on mapping out risk strategy and frameworks.
Requirements of the Operational Risk Manager are:
- Experience in running RCSA and Controls programmes from start to finish
- Experience and/or knowledge or the wealth or asset management space is key
- Ability to work with a range of individuals in setting and developing operational risk projects from scratch
For further information please reach out /