Operational Risk Manager - London, United Kingdom,
Operational Risk Manager
£80,000 - £90,000
An exciting opportunity to lead the Operational Risk for a large international bank across their retail portfolio. If you are looking for significant exposure within a transatlantic company, then this could be for you.
Renowned as a favourite choice by UK customers, this leading bank are a major player internationally. You will be joining a well advanced team who take ownership of identifying and mitigating risk across the global products portfolio. The role will offer you the challenge to optimise and own the Operational Risk Management Framework and hold communication with key stakeholders both internally and within the wider industry.
Responsible for the Retail Lending and Cards portfolio, your role will involve:
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert for Operational Risk across individual and business banking for the UK
- Provide second line oversight and challenge to those that use the Risk Framework
- Provide controls advice to first line defence and wider business
- Holding communication with senior leaders in the business ensure a risk-verified approach to new strategic initiatives
- Maintain strong and regular communication with the wider industry, regulators and FCA
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior Operational Risk Management at a senior level within financial services
- A pulse on regulatory changes and strong network to ensure frameworks remain robust
- Prior experience in both first and second line of defence
- Strong commercial awareness
- Educated to a degree level with relevant management qualifications such as MBA
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound financial crime, compliance and regulatory knowledge
Up to £90,000
Above average pension
Up to 30 days holiday
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rosalind Madge via the Apply link on this page.