Operational Risk and Control Associate, Banking up to £70,000. - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operational Risk and Control Associate to join a Bank based in London who are going through a significant period of growth. As the 1st Line of Defense (LOD) you will be responsible for facilitating and developing risk and control assessments and maintaining workflows. If you have a banking background within risk and control and are seeking a new challenge - get in touch today.
Key Responsibilities of the Operational Risk and Control Associate:
- Facilitating and developing risk and control of assessments.
- Reviewing operational risk of new products with impacts on banking operation processing.
- Analyze incidents, error and exceptional processing whilst mitigating risk.
- Risk assessment engagement, relating to process change management.
- Support line management with the coordination and communication across the EMEA region.
- Administer support on management of outsourcing operations.
- Assisting and remediation of control deficiencies.
- Engaging and assisting key stakeholders.
Our client is seeking an experienced Operational Risk and Control Associate to join the Bank. You will possess a solid banking background including 1st Line of Defense experience.
- Proficient risk and control experience.
- Key understanding of process flows in a banking operation risk environment.
- Working in a risk averse organisation, suggesting process improvements and risk reduction measures.
- Strength in analytical, documentation, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the UK regulatory environment.
- Able to work off own initiative and team working skills
APPLY TODAY! A great opportunity to join a Bank who is going through a significant period of growth and is seeking an Operational Risk and Control Associate to join their team. Competitive salary and package on offer. Contact us for more information.