Operations & Compliance Assistant - City, Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1
Compliance / Operations / PA / IFA Administrator / Newcastle / Permanent / Salary / £18,000 - £22,000 + bonus / Study Support
A first class position is on offer to join our Financial Services client based in Newcastle.
Working within a firm of financial planners, the purpose of the role is to support the General Manager with a wide range of administrative duties in relation to Operations and Compliance.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Diary management
- Liaising with external agencies such as Software Providers and IT Partners to ensure the optimisation of their products
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff members including arranging interviews and liaising with recruitment agencies
- Assist the manager with training schedules for current employees and new starters
- To report to the Board with HR updates, progress reports and suggestions for potential improvements to company practice
- Assist the General Manager with the organisation's general compliance with applicable data protection laws
- A minimum of 1 years administration experience within financial services
- Reliable and diligent
- Highly organised
- Personable and professional
In return this opportunity offers a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package alongside an excellent working environment within a fantastic team.
Please contact Matthew Biddle on 0 or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.