Operations Analyst - FinTech - London, United Kingdom,
Are you on the hunt for operations graduate jobs in London, and interested in working for a disruptive tech startup? If you're an organised and analytical graduate with 1 years' commercial experience, this Operations Analyst graduate job in London could be perfect for you!
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining an exciting and growing FinTech startup that has made it's mark on the UK energy market. Based in London, they are transforming the way that energy is used in homes right across the UK. With the aim to reduce household carbon emissions by 35% by 2020, they have ambitious growth plans in place for the coming year - and are on the lookout for an Operations Analyst to join their team.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining the operations team but gaining exposure to several parts of the business - including product development, marketing and strategic areas such as market positioning. You will be working to grow the profile of the business, by speaking to customers, answering any questions, and improving their experience of installing in-home energy products. You'll need to be a great communicator, as you will be working to build and maintain essential relationships with the installer network, and resolving any issues that arise in an efficient and professional manner.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with customers to provide information and assistance in a timely and efficient manner
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key clients and customers
- Working with other departments to implement and improve the business' services and their delivery
- Assisting in other departments when required
- Working with installer partners to ensure that energy efficiency measures are fulfilled
- Collaborating with the wider team to find and make improvements on the workings of the business
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- Ideally, a finance / business based degree
- At least 1 years' commercial experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to deliver excellent customer service
- A real problem-solver
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A keen eye for detail - you will need to identify and implement areas of improvement within the business
- A professional and friendly demeanour
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
- A real interest in energy and the financial sector
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of £25,000
- Amazing offices in London
- Fantastic opportunities for professional development
- A lively and sociable startup environment
- The opportunity to help shape a fast-growing startup
- Employer matched pension contributions
- Private medical benefits
Looking for operations graduate jobs in London and have an interest in FinTech & energy efficiency? If you're a proactive graduate with exceptional interpersonal skills, apply for this Operations Analyst job in London today!