Operations Analyst - FinTech - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Looking for operations analyst graduate jobs in London, and want to work for one of the fastest-growing FinTech startups in the UK? This tech giant are on the lookout for a highly numerical Operations Analyst to join their growing London team.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a FinTech company whose innovative software is trusted by over 30,000 businesses worldwide. Established in 2010, the company have grown rapidly, enjoyed a wealth of success, and their global payment platform now processes over £1 billion per year. With clients including HM Government, Thomas Cook and The Guardian on their books, they are fast becoming the most recognisable payment software for businesses all over the world.
In this Operations Analyst graduate job, you will be joining the company's wider payments operations team, as well as working very closely with their close-knit support team. Your primary objective will be ensuring that all global payments are being processed efficiently. This is an incredibly busy and varied role with over 40,000 merchants; so the right person must have both fantastic attention to detail and a genuine interest in the FinTech industry.
Please note: The company is expanding this role will require you to be flexible and be on call to help with payments every 3 weeks (5pm - 11pm). This can be done remotely and you will be paid for your overtime too.
In this Operations Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Looking after the daily running of all payments that are being processed on a global scale
- Ensuring that all payments are being processed on time, are accurate and compliant
- Interacting with different teams; including engineering, risk & compliance and customer support
- Documenting team processes and how payment processes work to ensure they are being carried out as efficiently as possible
- Dealing with external parties, such as their important relationships with banks
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from a top university
- A real passion for the FinTech industry and payments
- A fast learner who can understand complex information and share it in a simple format
- A focused person even with repetitive tasks
- Incredible organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal with flawless command of English
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- A problem solver who will enjoy making processes more efficient
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £26,000
- Generous holiday allowance
- Expert training from day one
- The chance to join a highly successful FinTech team with huge plans for growth
- Private health insurance & private pension scheme
- Yoga, football and basketball
- Training budget for your development
- Bi-weekly and monthly team lunches and nights out
- Excellent coffee and fully stocked fridges
- Amazing open plan offices in a great location in Central London
Looking for FinTech graduate jobs in London, and want to work as an analyst? If you're numerical and logical, with an interest in financial technology, apply for this Operations Analyst job in London today!