Operations Analyst - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Meraki Talent's industry leading Financial Services client are looking for an Operations Analyst to join a busy Oversight department.
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Review, challenge and sign off any CASS breaches ensuring the control failures are evaluated and appropriate preventative action is implemented.
- To ensure that NAV Production is completed on a daily basis in line with valuation point frequency agreed for each fund
- Maintenance of CASS MI. Trend analysis and MI reporting for CASS breaches.
- Monitor root cause analysis and remediation of any CASS breaches. Management of open CASS breach actions, to ensure timely closure. Management of CASS policies and CASS standards documents.
- Champion superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring that queries are tracked, satisfactorily resolved in a timely and accurate manner against agreed service standards and in line with client satisfaction criteria
- Assessing operational risk, and escalating to senior manager as required
Background of the Position:
- Detailed technical knowledge of the FCA CASS sourcebook as applied to asset management companies and wealth providers.
- Significant fund administration experience gained within financial services or an outsourced provider
- Knowledge of oversight of Third Party service providers.
- Proven experience working with CASS regulations, preferably in an asset management context.
- Strong operational experience preferred and experience of managing an outsourced relationship is an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Exposure to Vendor Management
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude