Operations Finance Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our Client, a Global Financial firm are looking for an energetic and organised Operations Finance Administrator to work within the Operational Finance team. This corporate business are committed to processing payments to and from various companies.
Key responsibilities include
- Ensure all payments are reviewed and allocated correctly
- Act as a contact point for both internal and external stakeholders
- Review customers rejected credits
- Communicate professionally with customers, third parties and stakeholders via email and telephone
- Ensure quality control processes are followed
- Responsible for updating and maintaining department MI & Reports
- Support operational Finance teams with any adhoc administrative tasks
Further duties and requirements will be as follows:
Our client is looking for someone who is has 3 - 6 months administration experience with a good working knowledge in Excel. You must be a competent multi tasker while still maintaining strong attention to detail to meet the required deadlines. Ideally you will have a degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management or Accountancy. Being a confident communicator is essential in this fast paced role due to the high levels of interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
This role is to start immediately and is lasting for 6 months. If this sounds like something you're interested in please apply within. Candidates on a notice period need not apply.