Operations Risk & Control Manager, Banking, Contract, London, 80k pro - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An excellent opportunity to join a City based bank as their Operations Risk & Controls Manager that are currently experience strong growth and are in transformation.
You'll be a proficient Operation Risk and Control Manager, with experience in managing Operational Risk workflows, within a background of Banking.
The role involves developing and facilitating Operation Risk, assigning tasks and mitigating risk of an incident or error occurring.
- Facilitating and developing operational risk and control of assessments.
- Reviewing operational risk of new products with impacts on operation processing.
- Analyse incidents, error and exceptional processing whilst mitigating operational risk.
- Risk assessment engagement, relating to Operational process change management.
- Support operational line management with the coordination and communication across the EMEA region.
- Administer support on management of outsourcing operations.
- Assisting and remediation of control deficiencies.
- Engaging and assisting key stakeholders.
- Background in a Banking organisation at senior level.
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Proficient Operational Risk experience.
- Key understanding of process flows in a Banking Operational Risk environment.
- Working in a risk averse organisation, suggesting process improvements and risk reduction measures.
- Strength in analytical, documentation, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build close relationships with key stakeholders.
- Understanding of the UK regulatory environment.
- Able to work off own initiative and team working skills
If you're an individual from an Operational Risk and Control Management background in banking, with Operation Risk, Control Assessment, workflow processing and Operational Risk Process Management skills and looking to work for a leading bank, then Apply Now