Outsourcing Policies & Procedures BA - London, United Kingdom,
A Leading Investment Bank based in the heart of London are looking for an experienced Outsourcing Policy & Procedures BA to support our Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) and Intra-Group Service Management teams (IGSM) as part of a global outsourcing programme (i.e. through inception to completion).
You will support the relevant stakeholders to:
- Ensure EBA Guidelines and regulatory obligations across Credit Suisse are met.
- Draft enhancements to new and or existing documentation, such as global Policies, risk appetite statements, systems and procedures.
- Develop/align global governance processes, control frameworks between group divisions in relation to internal and external suppliers.
- Review and enhance risk assessments, due diligence and monitoring, to ensure outsourcing service providers (external/internal) are managed effectively across the lifecycle.
- Ensure sound outsourcing controls, KRIs, KPIs/SLAs are implemented and follow up at all levels of governance.
- Enhance reporting processes to senior management and or for various outsourcing committees.
- Understand and support matters around exit strategies, BCM and service transitions from an outsourcing perspective.
- Leverage CS EBA Outsourcing Gap Analysis recommendations and deliver on remediation points
- Write business requirements, process flows and or workshop material required to support EBA deliverables including consideration for: IGSM, SVM and Cloud /registry. Collaborate with global teams on the development and implementation of tools.
- Ensure communication to the relevant teams, enhancements to the global outsourcing framework meets EBA and relevant regulation.
- Work with Business/Programme team SMEs to enhance existing outsourcing documentation. Execute documentation in line with regulation.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate significant outsourcing experience on EBA Outsourcing Guidelines, impact assessment, remediation planning, various outsourcing regulation. E.G. SYSC 8, CSDR, OCIR (i.e. within the outsourcing remit), IGSM and TPRM. Requirements for "Tier 1" and "Tier 2" compliance with a strong control focus.
- Proven experience in producing, business requirements, outsourcing governance and functional requirements documents.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written along with attention to detail. In addition to being results-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure with a large team and be able to manage changing priorities effectively.
- VP level equivalent with strong experience in Excel, MS-Access and PPT. In addition, to production of policies and SOPs.
- Experience in working with complex global transformation and matrix of Business SMEs and third party vendors.
- End to end delivery on Outsourcing Programmes (preferably at a global scale).
- Strong understanding of risk management around global, function and divisional TOMs. In addition to understanding of succession planning and regulatory requirements.