Oversight Manager - Fintech - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, a payments fintech are seeking an Oversight Manager to be based in London, to own the operational perspective and be the lead for all outsourced BaaS partners.
- Oversee due diligence for onboarding in terms of partner compliance and operational risk.
- Work alongside legal and 2nd line teams to improve and correct procedures such as onboarding due diligence.
- Oversee and ensure compliance in line with supplier management frameworks for all suppliers.
- Provide overall coordination of all payment scheme activities & support all customer operations owned suppliers through the full lifecycle.
- Build the TOM for the oversight function.
- Organise, carry out and oversee regular supplier and partner meetings with key stakeholders.
- In depth experience from within the banking industry covering the Oversight function.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Extensive customer service background with a strong understanding around GDPR and banking regulations.
- Experience with Risk Management frameworks, as well as policies & processes.