Oversight Manager - Fintech - London, United Kingdom,
Our client, a payments fintech are seeking a Customer Engagement / Oversight Manager to be based in London, to own the operational perspective and be the lead for all outsourced BaaS partners.
- Oversee due diligence for onboarding in terms of partner compliance and operational risk.
- Work alongside legal and 2nd line teams to improve and correct procedures such as onboarding due diligence.
- Oversee and ensure compliance in line with supplier management frameworks for all suppliers.
- Provide overall coordination of all payment scheme activities & support all customer operations owned suppliers through the full lifecycle.
- Build the TOM for the oversight function.
- Organise, carry out and oversee regular supplier and partner meetings with key stakeholders
The right person needs to be:
Very focussed on the customer / client side rather than compliance / risk.
More 1st line focussed - managing key stakeholders
Must have experience / demonstrate building of Target Operating Models
Not necessarily from a compliance / risk background
Must have customer engagement and management experience from a banking - supplier point of view
Must have strong banking knowledge