PAYMENTS OFFICER - INTERNATIONAL BANKING - London, United Kingdom,
A great new opportunity has arisen within a Central London-based international bank for a Payments Officer. Working within the Banking Operations Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of CHAPS, BACS and SWIFT payments (sterling and currency payments).
- Inputting / checking / release of payments
- Credit clearing
- Payment investigations
- Foreign cheque collection and outward payments
- Direct debit origination- setting up customers, liaising with suppliers
- Checking Standing Orders
- Act as the primary point of contact for account opening, maintenance, closures,
- Carry out cashiering and travel till functions as and when required
To be considered for this role candidates must have previous SWIFT and BACS payments processing experience, demonstrate a keen eye for detail and be able to work effectively to strict deadlines. A strong customer focus is essential to this role.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.