PM / PMO Implementation - Banking - Halifax, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HX1
PM/PMO(Implementation) - Banking
Copley (Halifax, West Yorkshire)
Until April 2020 initially
**Multiple positions available**
Change Management, Financial Services, Banking, Project Manager, Implementation, Stakeholder Management, MS Office, Excel
These individuals are required to work on releasing the new £20 notes in February 2020. Multiple PM/PMOs are needed to come on board and manage the process, reporting, tracking as well as 15,000 branches across UK.
There is some flexibility but need to be on site 3 or 4 days a week. Team size is 12 as a whole, however the chosen applicants will be working within a team of 5.
Banking experience is required, as is evidence of being a self-starter along with excel experience.
You will need strong project management experience to manage the implementation phase of projects that are currently on going. You will be an experienced Project Manager with previous experience working in Financial Services Change functions. You will bring with you Stakeholder Management to build and maintain networks with a diverse group of stakeholders to influence implementation.
- Implementation Approach: Work with our Banking client's stakeholders to agree an appropriate implementation approach.
- Implementation Plan: Establish & manage an end to end plan to support implementation of the project.
- Implementation Schedule: Work with our Banking client's stakeholders to establish an agreed implementation schedule.
- Implementation Communications: Work with our Banking client's stakeholders to design & deliver communications to support implementation.
- Implementation Delivery: Manage & oversee project implementation.
- Manage deployment schedule, issue branch comms, liaise with branches & suppliers addressing any issues.
- People & Self Development: Manages, motivates and develops assigned team members to create a high performing team.
- Risk: Continuously monitors project for implementation risks & issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
- Group Values: Positively influences others by demonstrating our Banking client's values and behaviour and encourages this in team members
- Core Project Management skills
- Experience of managing project implementations
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Strong organisational skills
- Clear and articulate communicator
- Effective Influencing skills
- Project Planning - production & tracking of a project plan
- Strong Analysis and Problem-Solving skills
- Risk & Issue escalation / resolution
- Status Reporting - clear & timely