PMO - Procurement / Vendor Management Banking/Finance - Bromley, Kent, United Kingdom, BR1
PMO - Procurement / Vendor Management
Global Technology & Operations Third Party Management
The Third Party Management group manages performance, and mitigates risk for assigned Third Parties.
In light of the UK's referendum on EU membership, the Bank has developed strategies to ensure it maintains full access to EU clients, products and markets as a result we need to ensure our Third Parties are in a position to support the strategies Contractually, Technical and Operationally.
A Third Party Project Management Office role is required to drive and track specific actions against each of the Third Parties.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide consolidated project direction and approach across multiple business partners and stakeholders, drive consistency
- Working with the relevant Stakeholders to determine action required and status updates.
- Maintain detailed central tracker for key Third Party milestones and associated progress.
- Supports relevant executive governance routines to report on consolidated progress updates on Third Party activities, issues, escalations.
- Proactively Identifies issues and emerging risks and takes swift action to resolve or escalate as appropriate.
- Influences peers and senior management within the line of business to take action on complex, technical or sensitive topics.
- Engage and drive Third Party working groups, lead regular routines to drive ownership and direction for each Third Party
- Provide support to Front Line Units on navigating Third Party Management policies and processes
Preferred Skills and Background
- Previous Project Management Office experience.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within organization.
- Able to learn quickly, including learning systems, and produce results.
- Interested in contributing to the organization and is goal-oriented.
- High integrity, energy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed, detail oriented, organized, and exercises good judgment.
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise manner.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and work effectively across multiple organizational units.
- A self starter with ambition and drive and exhibits ability to proactively follow up and get results.
- Strong oral and written language skills.
- Microsoft Office suite skills, particularly with Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Third Party Management and/or Procurement background would be an advantage.
- 3+ years in a quantitative development or analyst role
- Strong analytical skills, with statistics and econometric models expertise preferred
- More than 5 years of software development and programing experience
- Strong Python developer, familiarity with numerical, statistical and machine learning packages/libraries
- Experience with large-scale distributed data and computing tools: Spark/PySpark, Spark ML, Hadoop, Hive/Impala, SQL, and HDFS etc.
- Strong software engineer with experience in developing high-performance and scalable analytical libraries and applications
- Advanced degree in a technical field (computational finance, math, engineering, physics, computer science etc.)
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and models (e.g. logistic regression, statistical testing, time series analysis etc.)
- Familiarity with statistical software SAS and statistical language R
- Familiarity with source control using GIT
- Knowledge of MonteCarlo methods and optimization techniques
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.