PMO - Risk Advisory Group - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
What's The Role?
Our client Deloitte, the global consultancy and advisory organisation and the world's largest professional services network (known as one of the 'Big 4'), is looking for an experienced PMO to join their team working in support of the senior project leadership within the Risk Advisory group. The role will focus primarily on creating and maintaining a full Project Management Office (PMO) function covering the activities of a variety of redress projects on behalf of a banking client.
This role will be part of a small project team but will also have regular and formal interaction with senior client stakeholders.
The role will be required to support design, manage & implement specific work streams to meet client project requirements over an initial 3 month period.
Tell Me More
Rate: £400 per day
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 3 months initially with extension expected
- Build & manage PMO controls on governance activity to align with client governance routines.
- Design and maintain project output for client meetings/updates/calls, working with operational leadership and client stakeholders
- Create and maintain meticulous project collateral (Functional/Project specification documents, RAID logs etc.) in support of the project delivery and to full audit standards, working alongside project Lead Project Manager
- Provide secretariat support for senior project team to ensure note, minutes, actions & decisions are recorded coordinated and followed (levels to be agreed)
- Interface with internal/external project & operational teams to ensure delivery of requirements.
- Find creative/practical solutions to a variety of issues/problems/requirements by working alongside senior project team & client stakeholders by bringing detailed business analytics to bear.
- Work collaboratively with key internal stakeholders but with particular attention to the requirements of the operational Mission Control function, to maintain synergy & up to date communication of status & MI outputs to meet client & project requirements
- Play a lead role in ensuring the accuracy, appropriateness & timeliness of governance best practice throughout the project delivery.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all activity falls in line with client governance requirements & Deloitte standards of record keeping and quality of output as well as a high standard of personal delivery and output
- Proven financial services PMO Experience (3+ years).
- Experience working in fast-paced and demanding environments
- Proven ability to apply & deploy process design/improvement methodology
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office Project to construct project plans
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experienced in putting together detailed project plans
- Hands-on & flexible approach to emerging requirements ("Can-do" attitude)
- Pragmatic approach to delivery
- Strong documentation ability allied to excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector, especially banking
- Experience in Financial Services Remediation/Remediation projects in general
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.