Paraplanner - National firm of Financial Planners - Hull, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, HU1
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a highly respected, National firm of Financial Planners to recruit an experienced Paraplanner to join their team.
The Paraplanner role will only be suitable for someone who has a background in Paraplanning, so previous report writing experience is essential. You will be part of a central Paraplanning team based in Hull, Leeds & Manchester supporting offices nationwide and responsible for delivering high quality reports to Advisers both in branch and on a remote basis.
The role initially will be to focus on Paraplanning; however there is the potential to progress into a trainee IFA role for the right individual and if this is your desired career path. This company are well known for offering the opportunity to progress and having the quality mentor's available to help train those that desire it. They are, however, more than open to the idea of a career Paraplanner, which in turn offers its own rewards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- To be successful in this Paraplanning role, you will have experience within the financial services; strong technical knowledge, and the relevant experience.
- You will have good writing skills with the ability to conduct research in connection with investment, retirement and pension planning.
- You should have experience in supporting advisers with a range of tasks, including correspondence with product providers and clients, researching products and writing suitability reports, as well as providing support to other members of a paraplanning team.
- You will also be a good communicator and have a working knowledge of the financial services industry across the full range of investments, pensions, retirement solutions and protection business.
- You will be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office