Paraplanner - Top National Financial Planners - Bedfordshire, United Kingdom,
MB Fitzgerald are currently working with a leading name in Financial Services in the UK to recruit a Paraplanner in Bedfordshire. This company are forward thinking, with an exciting, digitally-led proposition for their clients and customer service their number 1 focus.
We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner who can hit the ground running. You must have previous experience in a similar role in order to be considered. You must also be Diploma Level 4 Qualified and ideally you will be studying for (or have achieved) Chartered status.
This role is responsible for the provision of technical support to enable Financial Planners to deliver their role in a technically competent, compliant and efficient way to provide the best possible outcome for the client and to protect the interests of the business.
Knowledge & experience
- Proven experience in a comparable paraplanning role gained within an IFA or equivalent environment focused on holistic financial planning for private clients encompassing pensions, investment and protection
- Experienced in the preparation of suitability reports and client letters across a broad range of products and contract types e.g. IHT, investment (including discretionary mandates), pension transfers, protection, VCTs, EIS etc.
- Strong knowledge of research and provider systems (e.g. Tenet, CRM)
- High standard of competency and knowledge of:
- CRM system and client reporting, previous experience of XPLAN would be preferable (or a comparable package)
- IT systems and software (Microsoft Word and Excel) including provider websites for processing
The successful candidate will be provided with a generous package which is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression into technical or Adviser positions and there could also be flexibile working available for the right person.