Paraplanner - Top Wealth Management National IFA, City - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is one of the UK's largest and longest-established providers of high-quality financial planning advice and discretionary investment services. They have specialised in managing client portfolios for over 40 years and the investment team and financial planners are supported by more than 550 staff, working from 8 offices across the UK.
About the Role
This is for the role of Paraplanner working in their prestigious City office to support Advisers, and ultimately clients, in the advice giving process with suitability reports, product research and technical analysis.
We are looking for an experienced Level 4 dip Paraplanner who has a strong understanding of the Financial Planning process, including any Paraplanning department's processes and procedures, and ensure that these are followed in all instances.
It's desirable to have strong IT skills in Word and Excel as well as in a range of in-house and 3rd party software tools, such as IO/AO/X-Plan, Financial Express Analytics, O&M Pension Profiler.
Rewards and Benefits
Base up to £50000 plus
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Pension - Group Stakeholder Pension Plan provided by Friends Life; 5.3% employee and 10% employer contribution
- Life assurance - 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave - minimum of 25 days as standard with the opportunity to buy up to 5 days' additional annual leave every March
- Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
For more details please call Jason at astral