Paraplanner - Wealth Management firm - City, Belfast, United Kingdom, BT1
British Pound . GBP 35000.00-35000.00
Paraplanner - Wealth Management firm
Paraplanner - Belfast - £23,000 - £35,000 DOE, qualifications and knowledge plus annual discretionary bonus, holidays, private medical insurance, phi and pension. Excellent opportunity for a career Paraplanner.
This large national Wealth Management group have been providing a broad range of services to private clients, small businesses, corporations and institutional investors for over 40 years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical, career Paraplanner to join this multi-faceted firm who operate across 5 key areas: Asset Management, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Private Clients and Research as they seek to add a to the team as a result of fantastic growth. If you are keen on joining a firm who are committed to ethically and responsibly managing all aspects of its business relating to employees, clients, local communities, shareholders and other stakeholders then forward your CV or get in touch in confidence.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Top, highly regarded and multi-faceted Wealth Management firm.
- Great salary and package.
- Excellent opportunity for a career Paraplanner to get involved in all aspects of a Wealth Management organisation.
- Conducting research on behalf of financial planners to identify the most suitable products for clients based on initial meetings.
- Producing suitability reports.
- Assistance with client review meetings, to include collating up to date portfolio information to present to clients.
- Operating as a part of an established Paraplanning team.
- Looking to talk with Paraplanner at all levels, however ideally you will have attained at least 2 years' experience operating in a pensions and investments environment, providing Paraplanning support to a team of Financial Advisers / Wealth Managers.
- Must have already attained a level 4 qualification in financial planning.
- Will have an expert knowledge and understanding of HNW client expectations and the strategies involved.
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- Basic salary of £23,000 to £35,000 DOE, product knowledge and qualifications.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Private Medical Insurance.
For further information, and to apply for this Paraplanning position, click the apply now button to submit your CV and Kyle Fulton will be in touch. Visit our website for a full list of Financial Planning opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.