Paraplanner, highly respected national Wealth Manager - Bedford, Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, MK40
Due to expansion in the Private Client Division my client, a highly regarded national consultancy, currently seeks an experienced Paraplanner to join their growing Bedford office.
The role is varied but will primarily involve the provision of technical support in order to enable avisors to deliver a consistently high level of appropriate financial advice. Duties will include:
- Assisting in the development of client relationships
- Assessing client needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Undertaking cash flow modelling
- Obtaining illustrations and other information required to build suitability reports
- Conduct product research and provide technical input for suitability reports
- Ensuring regulatory criteria and protocols are adhered to
Applicants will ideally be working towards the Diploma in financial planning in not completed already and possess experienced from an Independent Financial Planning environment. You will be familiar with a wide range of products including Pensions (Pension Transfers, Drawdown and Consolidation), Investments and protection and possess well developed communication skills both written and oral. You will be highly organised and be able to prioritise your workload whilst managing changing priorities. A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and strong numeracy skills are also key to the role.
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning wealth manager offering a friendly working environment, support towards further qualifications and prospects for career development.