Payments & Treasury Settlements Officer - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
We are looking for an experienced treasury / payment professional to join the Treasury Operations team in a bank based in the City.
This is an exciting time to join the bank as they are currently undergoing transformations which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload to the successful candidate. You will be part of a large, friendly team working together to deliver the bank's day to day movement of cash via Treasury and Payment settlements that are critical to the long term success of a respected global company.
You will be responsible for:
- Primarily ensuring the day to day running of processing client bank payments and treasury instructions
- Ensuring all inbound and outbound transactions are duly input and verified in SWIFT and FLEXCUBE
To be suitable for this role you must have at least the following:
- Strong and solid payments experience (MT103, 202, 199 & 299's)
- Fundamental experience in front to back office process flows for all payment settlements
- An understanding of the payment sphere: SWIFT, CHAPS, FPS and BACS