Payments Officer - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at an exciting international bank in London. They are looking for an experienced Payments Officer to join in an operations support role.
Should you be successful your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Full 360 of payments. This includes input, sending, and authorising payments.
- Identification of gaps in the current payments process.
- Investigate problems within payments, and prioritise these accordingly.
- Processing of all commercial payment activity.
- Process and input manual Swift payments.
As this is not a junior position, the individual must have experience of conducting payments throughout the whole process, from input, to sending, to authorising. They must also be able to conduct investigations into payments and must have great inter-personal skills.
The starting salary for this position will range £35,000 and £40,000 dependent upon experience plus benefits. These include a great work life balance and great opportunities for bonuses. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.