Payments Team Leader - Prestigious Bank - London, United Kingdom,
Essential requirements include previous experience in inputting, processing and authorising/ releasing of SWIFT payment messages (inbound/outbound), and other message types. If you have working experience of the following (will be an advantage) CHAPS, BACS, Cheque clearing, SEPA, Faster Payments etc.
Lead the processing of the daily work relating to:
- Inward / Outward payments (MT103 / MT202) for Private Banking, Retail and Real Estate customers
- Fixed Deposits
- Positioning of funds with Treasury
- Cheque clearing
- Online banking
- Bill payments
- Visa Debit Card ordering, processing and reporting
Qualification & Experience
- 2 'A' Levels/GCSE's minimum
- 5 years previous experience of Payment Operations within a similar organisation.
- Knowledge of SWIFT payment messages, MT103 MT202
Ideally, have knowledge of:
- Knowledge of payments systems: CHAPS / BACS / Faster Payments / SEPA.
Excellent base salary + benefits/ bonus package:
- Overtime when required
- Very generous pension benefit
- Generous yearly bonus (discretionary- based on personal and business perfomance)
- Holiday allowance + all UK bank holidays
- Insurance (medical, healthcare, lifecover)
- Personal Staff Loans
- Season Ticket Loan