Pensions & Investments Product Manager CASS - City, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1
You will be working for a mutual life, pensions and investment company in the South West. They are looking for a Product Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 10 consultants supporting proposition oversight across selected products ranges within 400 products and over 6 million live policies across the Legacy closed books of business. They are looking for a dynamic individual with previous financial services experience that will support the team and help deliver key objectives for the Legacy Business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience in the life and pensions industry within a growing business that will greatly enhance your career prospects.
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise on life, pensions, protection and savings products and processes to help Managers make the right business decisions;
- Ensure existing propositions deliver great customer outcomes;
- Ensure existing propositions are technically compliant by operating an effective framework in which the business can monitor, influence, oversee and deliver all regulatory and legislative change;
- Deliver proposition reviews against a clear, risk-based proposition review plan in line with risk appetite;
- Oversee a portfolio of small change projects, particularly at outsourcers, ensuring Conduct Risks are addressed or business improvements implemented;
- Provide requirements for change projects (which look to achieve efficiencies or to rectify conduct issues) and provide appropriate challenge to other business areas where required
- Develop strong relationships with all key partners and internal/ external stakeholders such as external auditors and other business areas & third parties;
- Operate within a robust risk, control and governance regime to facilitate the robust oversight of existing propositions;
- Support management in implementing and embedding the Risk Management System, including understanding Risk Appetite statements and how they apply to the business area and ensuring key business risks are fully understood, controlled and mitigated on the team to ensure local plans are delivered and the business meet the regulatory requirements
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of various Life / Pension products is essential
- Ability to understand and translate product information into plain English
- Good understanding of Life / Pensions regulatory and legislative framework Experience in operating governance and controls in line with risk appetite and regulatory requirements
- Experience of managing change
Call Sejal Hampson or hit APPLY!