Pensions Client Relationship Director - City, Sheffield, United Kingdom, S1
We are seeking a Client Relationship Director with Pensions experience to join our Client's Sheffield office.
You will lead and develop relationships for clients foresting strong partnerships and identify cross-selling opportunities, aligning capability of Pensions Manager where appropriate.
- Managing relationships with relevant clients.
- Review client account plans regularly.
- Ensure management and delivery of services to key clients are carried out effectively.
- To meet and where possible exceed satisfaction, revenue and growth targets.
- Support operations through active and accountable client management, communicating operational changes to clients.
- Ensure escalation and governance structure is adhered to and relevant stakeholders are kept aware of issues.
- Complying with the client retention strategy and client at risk framework
- Ensuring that appropriate regulatory and internal control standards are maintained.
Your experience will include:
- Pensions experience is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in managing relationships including setting and meeting client budgets / targets.
- Strong understanding of the Pensions Management sector, with an understanding of the spectrum of disciplines and the legislative / regulatory context.
What's in it for you:
- Join a Leading UK Employee Benefits provider
- Join a network of some of the most experienced and innovative people in the country
- 23 Days holidays, increasing with length of service (plus holiday buy)
- A wide range of company benefits