Pensions Data Analyst - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Skills and experience
- At least two years in a DC or DB pension role
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to express complicated ideas in a concise and clear way.
- Self-motivation and ability to work autonomously, in line with the responsibilities that the role requires
- Ability to meet client SLAs, contribute to good practice and foster the development of junior team members.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working Knowledge of SQL / VBA would be a distinct advantage
- A problem-solving mind
- Ideally advanced experience of Compendia
- Knowledge of other pension administration systems
You will make an active contribution to team goals, develop your skills and broaden your experience.
- Undertake data migrations onto Compendia for new clients
- Provide user support for Compendia workflows and data interrogation
- Configure Compendia workflows, reports and letters to internal specifications
- Document work and maintain project documentation
- Provide general system configuration assistance
- Work within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Maintain a record of work completed and time spent