Personal Administrator Wealth Management - Whetstone, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, LE8 6
Personal Administrator - Wealth Management
Leicestershire (our ref AL949)
Salary £17,000 - £25,000 depending on experience inc benefits
My client is a long established IFA organisation, with a pedigree lasting over 40 years. They now have an exciting new opportunity for an individual to join their administrative support team, providing valuable support to the financial advisors.
- To prepare paper based and computer based files for new and existing clients and to maintain all client files in a compliant and tidy manner.
- To ensure that advisors have completed necessary documentation i.e. Fact Finds, Client Agreements, Service Agreements, Anti Money Laundering Verification Documentation to ensure that files remain complaint prior to recommendations being made and any transactions being processed.
- To gather sufficient information i.e. information on existing plans/arrangements, provide relevant information for proposed new plans/arrangements to enable advisor to review client needs
- To prepare client valuations as and when required to enable advisor to review client needs.
- To ensure that all necessary plan/arrangement information and necessary forms, illustrations/ quotations are available prior to a report request being made by the advisor.
- To assist in the completion of appropriate forms as necessary to enable new business to be processed or enable changes to existing contracts on behalf of advisors/clients as and when required.
- To structure letters to providers, clients etc. to obtain information or enable any transactions to be processed using appropriate standard letters as provided.
- To ensure that transactions/requests are completed in a timely manner as outside influences dictate and prioritise workload accordingly.
- To answer telephone calls and to cover reception when required.
- To frank post as necessary ready for collection.
- We encourage everyone to work as part of a team, thus ensuring all tasks are shared equally and dealt with efficiently.
Skills and knowledge
- Computer literate, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.).
- Knowledge of IO software and Platforms (preferred but not essential as training will be given)
- Detailed knowledge of administrative and advisory processes to satisfy RDR, TCF requirements and FCA regulation.
- No necessary qualifications required although Certificate in Financial Planning would be advantageous.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.