Personal Assistant / Financial Adviser Support - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Working in partnership with a Financial Planners based in Solihull, I am currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant/IFA Administrator to join a small hardworking team.
As a Personal Administrator/IFA Administrator you will support the Financial Adviser with all Client Servicing and Business Processing administration work, ensuring high quality work is produced and an excellent service is provided to their clients.
Duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Audio typing
- Diary management
- Handling client enquiries
- Pre and post Meeting telephone contact with clients
- Assistance with regards Seminar Planning, including booking venues, database management, liaising with printers and ensuring a smooth hotel based event
- New business submission and chasing outstanding items
- Preparation of meeting room and greeting clients who visit, including hospitality duties
- Collect, open and deal with standard correspondence
- Acting as a point of contact for all compliance and training matters on behalf of the Practice.
- Prepare Files for client meetings, ordering Valuations of Pension and Investments
- Meeting Room Preparation and hospitality duties
- Sending out mailshots, Birthday cards and Newsletters
- Chasing Pipeline Business Outstanding Issues
- Preparing New Business Illustrations and Application Forms
The successful IFA Administrator must have either provided similar support within a Financial Planning company.
My client is looking for someone who is happy to communicate with Clients as they like to add a personal touch to their service by making sure all Clients are looked after to a high standard at all times.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £26,000 (Although negotiable dependent upon experience).
For further information please search 'Cameron James Professional Recruitment', visit our website and contact Rebecca Hunt
For further information please contact me on , email