Personal Loan Advisor - Edinburgh - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Personal Loan Advisor
£20-£25k Basic, OTE £26-£35k, excellent employee benefits including Pension, Life Insurance & Private Healthcare
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Personal Loan Account Manager for our client a growing, successful and extremely reputable National Financial Services Company.
Ideally candidates will have experience of selling financial services products to Customers, we would also like to hear from candidates with a background in selling personal insurance policies. This is a branch based role that sells products both over the phone and face to face.
This is a perfect time to join the business as they are currently going through a period of growth and opening new branches across the UK. The business provides first class training, career development and long-term prospects.
- Following up on broker leads fed through to the branch by calling applicants and discussing their person loan enquiry
- Making an appointment for the applicant to come into the branch to discuss their application in more detail
- Responsible for lending decisions to ensure all company KPIs are met and FCA guidelines are adhered to
- Assessing the customer's credit profile and affordability and explaining the loan and ensure the loan is best suited to the customer's needs, working with in policy and FCA guidelines and checking supporting documentation e.g. payslips, bank statements and other relevant information
- Responsible for cross selling of other products offered by the company where it is in the best interest of the client
- When required visit customers in their homes to discuss their needs
- Conduct arrears calls with customers whose accounts have gone into default
- Working towards set branch targets
The branch opens Monday to Friday 10.00am to 6.00pm however flexibility around these hours is essential, you will also be expected work 1 in 4 Saturdays. This person must posses a Full UK Drivers Licence and have access to their own transport.
As part of the recruitment process all suitable candidates will be credit and reference checked.
Due to high volume response only, suitable candidates will be contacted.