Portfolio Analytics Manager - Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom, EH120
Robert Walters is currently seeking a Portfolio Analytics Manager to join an established financial services businesses based in Edinburgh. The organisation that we're representing is currently going through a finance transformation programme and is seeking a technically strong Analytics Manager to bolster its already well established team. The business is in an incredibly strong financial position and is going through a growth phase so needs additional help across the team. Sitting within the group head office the business requires an all round Analytics Manager who has established FS experience within this niche field.
Once in role the successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking a risk management review across a number of group collective investment schemes.
Key responsibilities include;
Coordinate and manage all matters relating to the risk management content of any collective investment schemes under the Trustee & Depositary Services business
- Owning the regular review and receipt of each client's risk management process documentation
- Proactively engage with clients to ensure regular client risk reporting and comprehensively analyse the quality, content and appropriateness
- Oversee the compliance with COLL rules and associated scheme documentation for all clients pertaining to derivatives or risk management
- Owning and conducting regular scheme reviews of associated derivatives risks and exposures
- Resolve all technical queries and deliver comprehensive internal and external MI
The successful applicant will have extensive financial services exposure and will have highly developed knowledge of liquidity, derivatives and the wider regulatory framework...... click apply for full job details