Portfolio Manager - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
******** NEW EXCITING OPPORTUNITY**********
Our client is a dynamic, growing business looking for a Portfolio Manager to join their fantastic award-winning team working within a spacious and modern office environment.
SUMMARY for the Portfolio Manger Role
Oversee that projects assigned are completed within budget and that the most efficient resources are identified. Ensure all objectives are achieved on schedule. Specifically manage and oversee the implementation and long-term management of the case management system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for our Portfolio Manager
- Agree objectives and produce detailed project plans.
- Coordinate and recruit resources where necessary to support project objectives.
- Complete risk assessments where necessary.
- Ensure that stakeholders are informed of project progress on regular basis.
- Be responsible to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Provide advice and guidance to the project team.
- Take responsibility for accounting, costing and billing of all projects in line with the pre-approved budget.
- Seek new opportunities to support this objective and manage all third-party relationships to ensure efficient and value for business.
- To be the main point of contact and responsible for the case management system. Including development, training, troubleshooting and liaison with the case management provider.
- Implement and manage the service level agreement for all third-party providers of services to the business as assigned.
******* DO NOT DELAY - APPLY NOW ********