Portfolio Manager - London, United Kingdom,
We are currently working with a well established managing agent who are looking for an ambitious Property Manager to join their ever growing team overseeing a small portfolio across London.
Property Manager responsibilities.
· Ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place via regular site visits.
· Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meeting as well as regular client and lessee liaison
· Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level time frames.
· Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
· Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
· Overseeing and inspiring Assistant Property Managers and delegating where necessary to maintain service levels
You will need:
· Knowledge and experience of Block Management and the residential property management industry
· Ideally IRPM qualified or working toward a professional qualification
· An understanding of leases, Service Charge Budgeting and associated legislation
· Excellent organisational skills and be a strong communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships
£30k to £35k depending on experience
Please note only candidates with relevant experience and meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.