Premier Relationship Manager (Edinburgh) - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
In this role, you will:
Deliver a consistent and tailored wealth management and financial planning service to a portfolio of Banking customers.
- Advise on a full range of products and services that include both Bank and external partners.
- Have access to a wide range of product specialists to help and support you, which include pensions, inheritance tax planning, protection and investments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both new and existing clients
Comply with the regulations and procedures that govern our business and products.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Have role relevant qualifications, (or equivalent QCF RDR level 4 qualification)
- You must be able to demonstrate you have worked to a competent standard within a regulated adviser role within the last 5 years
- Able to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. travel required with the allocated coverage area of region.