Pricing Manager - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, WD6 1
Your mathematics skills and managing of projects is second to none. Your energy and analytics skills ensure you deliver results every time. And price negotiations within the public sector (NHS preferred) are renowned.
Overall ownership of the price positioning and the success of profit recovery lays in your hands.
You'll create and deliver a vision of effective pricing within this challenging market against varied competition and competitive approaches.
Managing the uplift process, you will deliver budgeted level of increase, and using strategic and tactical plans from business data you will identify opportunities and deliver improved efficiencies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Directly negotiating and agreeing uplifts with the Elysium customer base
- Provide and derive insight from the market and operations to feed in to the pricing and uplift strategy
- Set and deliver price point targets for existing and new customers
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong ability to effectively communicate and influence at all business levels
- Excellent negotiation skills with public sector experience
What you will get:
- Annual salary of up to £55,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure...... click apply for full job details