Pricing Modelling Analyst - London, United Kingdom,
Cashflow Modelling Analyst
A model development role for a statistically strong analyst with experience building financial models to price or evaluate investment opportunities in a deadline driven environment.
If you have a passion for coding, mathematical modelling and diving fast paced solutions this role might be of interest.
An industry leader operating in a niche space within financial services, now adding top class analysts to their team due to the growth of the business.
- Use mathematical modelling and machine learning techniques to predict the value of investment portfolios in a deadline driven environment
- Enhance existing pricing model with advanced analytical and statistical techniques
- Evaluate portfolio performance from mass unstructured data, using SQL, R, Python, SAS
- Present and explain valuations and predictions to Investment Committee and Stakeholders
- Increase accuracy of models by researching and incorporating machine learning and advanced analytical techniques
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A numeracy-based degree is a minimal requirement, with post-graduate degrees preferred
- Experience evaluating investment opportunities, acquisitions or pricing portfolios using advanced statistical methods and mathematical techniques is required
- Strong programming experience using SQL or R (or SAS, Python or similar)
Strong communication skills with ability to present to stakeholders
Portfolio Evaluation, Financial Modelling, Investment Models, Mathematics, Financial Services, Quantitative Analyst