Principal Advisory Consultant PBR & Remediation - Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, RG1
Huntswood are recruiting for a Principal Advisory Consultant (PBR & Remediation) to join our growing Advisory Services team. The role is based in Reading with UK travel.
Within Advisory, our key objective is to help firms raise standards thereby enabling them to safeguard their reputation, mitigate regulatory risk and drive better outcomes for their business and customers.
A Principal Consultant is responsible for defining, designing and delivering solutions; providing oversight on projects and for driving the sales pipeline/undertaking business development related activities.
Reporting to the MD of Advisory, a Principal Consultant is also a member of the senior management
team in Advisory.
* Lead the PBR and Remediation core service line in Advisory and be our PBR and Remediation expert
* Be an ambassador for Huntswood across the industry and lead on regulatory, client and industry stakeholder relationships.
* Lead and manage large/complex case management projects, continually reviewing, adapting and developing it in order to achieve the financial target.
* Act as a mentor for Senior Consultants and Consultants as appropriate.
* Responsible for identifying, initiating and leading sales bids and other business development activities.
* Responsible for implementation of standards in risk management, cost control and resource utilisation
* Play an active role in account management with client organisations
* Maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders including CCO Team, Legal and resourcing.
The right candidate will have;
* Expert knowledge and experience in Financial Services regulation, retail Conduct Risk related issues and extensive PBR and Remediation experience
* A comprehensive and detailed understanding of the FCA including both current and emerging issues affecting firms.
* A strong track record of leading regulatory teams and projects.
* Experience of liaising at a senior level to form strong working relationships and facilitate the running of Advisory projects.
* Broad knowledge of UK retail Financial Services, including regulation, market, competitor activity and industry trends.
* Experience of translating operational requirements into delivery solutions.
* Excellent communicator with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
* Strong project and organisational skills.
* Financial Services qualifications.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
* Confidential, reliable and genuine
* Dynamic, passionate and determined
* Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."