Principal Modelling Analyst - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
This bank is one of the largest companies in the world and its network is comprised of independent member firms located around the world - with a footprint in more than 150 countries. The skills, exposure and networking you'll pick up from this role will be unparellel to any other opportunity.
This bank is looking to expand the team with focused, aspirational and collaborative individuals who are willing to work in a challenging and rapidly expanding business. The successful candidate will also be able to:
- Providing data analytics using SQL and/or SAS to deliver insightful and meaningful understanding of the risks and key drivers of the clients.
- Deliver across a range of Banking analytics that range in service offerings.
- Development of new and innovative analytics tools to support their ever-growing changes in the banking environment.
- Assessing and using historic data to support complex modelling of asset cash flows and valuations.
- Help the Analytics and Modelling team to support clients in all areas of large data handling and manipulation.
- Actively be able to input into the strategic and modelling team, proposing new areas of growth and innovative solutions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced understanding of either SAS or SQL.
- Have a high level of analytical capabilities.
- Experience & knowledge of working in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of PD/LGD/EAD modelling & Stress testing
- Knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Market practice within the area of Credit Risk.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.