Private Banking Assistant - Russian Speaking - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client are a leading private banking and wealth management organisation with extensive experience in helping individuals, families, entrepreneurs, charities and their advisers to manage their financial assets, whether they are based in the UK or overseas.
Our client understands the importance of creating strong relationships and are looking for ambitious individuals to join their growing team. Working within the Private Banking arena you will have a clear focus on the key fundamentals of managing relationships as they serve several thousands of clients with a strong British heritage and a portfolio of niche international teams.
The Private Banking Assistant role is to be part of the Client Service Team (CST) supporting the Private Bankers. It is a vital link between Clients, Private Bankers and Support Services from initial client introduction and throughout the life of the relationship.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of the Client Service Team, supporting the Private Bankers with client requests, transactions, documentation and client communications
- Validate client procedures and documentation from Business Assurance, Operations, Compliance or Legal
- Drive the documentation process for Client onboarding, Client closure, Client death, New account set up, Closure of dormant accounts, Trust estate processing; Portfolio creation; Stock Transitions and transfers; Manage client file details and ensure remediation of all incomplete KYC data.
- Coordinate meetings, diaries and attendance at relevant meetings, including attending those where assistance is required with meeting notes etc.
- Work effectively and successfully within the team and corporate framework
Skills and Experience
- Fluent in Russian
- Gained some experience within private banking
- Outstanding client services or customer services skills
- Finance related degree or A Levels
- Level 4 RDR compliant qualification (or working towards) such as the CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) which must include the derivatives module
If you are looking to forge a career within Private Banking and join an organisation that will progress you through the journey to becoming a Private Banker then please apply now.