Private Client Director - London, United Kingdom,
Private Client Director
Salary £60,000 + an OTE of £80,000 - £120,000
London - This is a working from home role, however the client is based in London. The client is ideally looking for candidates within a 100 mile radius of their office.
Are you a highly entrepreneurial person, growth-driven and who enjoys building relationships with prospects? If so, the Private Client Director role could potentially be your perfect opportunity.
The Day-to-Day responsibilities for the Private Client Director:
The key responsibilities of the Private Client Director are to call high-net-worth leads that the firm provides, qualifying and scheduling face-to-face appointments and meeting with prospective clients for the purpose of gathering new clients and assets. This position is highly entrepreneurial and involves warm initial calls and in-person selling to close the business. Dedicated portfolio management and client service groups are primarily responsible for the transition and retention of client relationships, enabling salespeople to focus mainly on selling.
The Required Qualifications for the Private Client Director:
- Consistent and quantifiable individual sales success with stock market investors
- Minimum of five years of success selling to high net worth individuals
- Quantifiable track record in closing new investor business
- Strong competitive drive; plays to win and has desire to be #1
- Goal-oriented and results-focused; "money is a measure of success" mentality
- Calculated risk-taker; willing to win-some, lose some
- Proven closer; outstanding sales ability with documented track record of success
- Optimistic outlook; sees opportunities not problems
- Persistence under adversity; accepts personal responsibility for failures and treats "losses" as learning opportunities
- High activity orientation and exceptional work ethic
- Phenomenal interpersonal communication skills; is confident, dynamic and assertive
Why work for our client as a Private Client Director:
Our client has a long history of managing global investments and offers portfolio management tailored to clients' long-term goals. The firm uses a transparent fee structure that aligns our interests with our clients' priorities.
To ensure our employees have the same opportunities as our clients to meet their long-term goals, our benefits include:
- Highly lucrative compensation structure within an entrepreneurial setting
- 100% coverage of the supplemental medical and dental premiums for you and your qualified dependents*
- 28 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, with ability to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Annual Health Screening for you and your qualified dependents*
- 9% company pension contribution with an additional company match up to 5%
- Two pension contributions methods to choose from
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Interest-free season ticket loan available for purchase upon six months of employment**
- Cyclescheme programme
- Voluntary travel insurance (winter and non-winter sports option)
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Employee appreciation events
- Ongoing training and educational support
- Enhanced maternity pay subject to 12-months continuous service
Our client distinguishes itself by putting client's first, providing world-class service, and taking a personalised approach. Join a team that's bringing new approaches to wealth management daily!
*Employees responsible for any benefit-in-kind taxes as classed by the HMRC
**Available only to regular full-time employees with at least a 12-month contract
For further information regarding the role of Private Client Director, please get in touch with Hayley at Contact Point Resourcing