Process Governance Analyst - Staines, Middlesex, United Kingdom, TW181
Process Governance Analyst
To provide Process Governance support to all in scope. The Process Governance Lead will be responsible for the overall effectiveness of the Process Governance Framework, ensuring that key processes are reviewed periodically to ensure that they remain fit for purpose and are performed as written. To ensure changes to existing processes and new process designs have been managed effectively. To identify areas of failure within processes ensuring that appropriate levels of control are in place to meet defined regulatory obligations, customer outcomes and business objectives, testing the performance of key controls periodically.
- To work with each in-scope area across BINS to ensure that key processes and key risk controls are reviewed regularly, ensuring they meet with the agreed standards, are fit for purpose and performed as written.
- To impact assess each proposed process change against the process architecture framework and associated existing process documentation, risks, MI etc
- To monitor all approved changes impacting process to ensure safe implementation and follow through of associated updates of process documentation
- To work with each Process Owners across BINS to ensure that key process controls are reviewed periodically ensuring the design and performance are effective
- To communicate and share Process best practice across BINS
- To conduct Process Control Walkthroughs to identify points of failure (Regulatory, Business Outcome & Customer Outcome) within key processes, determine the causes and ensure appropriate controls are in place
- To work with each Process Owner across BINS to ensure identified key controls in processes are tested periodically to ensure the design and performance is effective
- Minimum of 3 years+ experience in similar role working in an FCA regulated customer service industry
- Advanced knowledge levels of Visio or comparable software modeling tools and highly literate in other MS office toolsets e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highly developed influencing skills at a senior level
- Understanding of process definition
- Ability to create and maintain detailed process maps
- Ability to facilitate workshops for the purpose of process definition or review and approval.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation
- An understanding of and ability to identify, conduct risks to the business
- A working knowledge of the FCA handbook, and wider requirements including conduct risk, TCF, information security and financial crime
- Able to work in a team or on own and under pressure to deadlines
You have a responsibility for the security of information and information systems accessible to you, including:
- The protection and preservation of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information systems from unauthorised use, disclosure, modification or destruction;
- An awareness of information security policies, practices and relevant guidance appropriate to your role in the organisation; (information on the security policy is available here: information_security_policy.pdf);
- Compliance with security policies and procedures related to the information and information systems you use; and
- The reporting of vulnerabilities or incidents affecting security or security policy compliance to the Group IS Security Manager or the Group Information Protection Manager.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.