Process Improvement Officer - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
A great opportunity for a Process Improvement Officer has become available with a leading business in Birmingham.
The company are well known within their sector and are looking for someone who wants to really progress their career and step up into a Project manager role.
Main purpose of the role is to work on a range of projects and help to improve processes and efficiencies, ensure timely delivery of a range of projects across various departments.
Process Improvement Officer
Salary circa £35,000
Some main duties include:
- Supporting the project manager with reviewing, analysing business processes
- Support with process mapping to identify process improvements
- Present reports/presentations to gain approval from key stakeholders for any changes
- Manage the delivery of small cross functional projects
- Supporting the project manager with delivering improvement activity
- Carry out workshops to up skill staff as required
To be considered for the role, the team are looking for a dynamic individual who has a real drive to succeed, previous continuous improvement/process improvement experience within an office environment is essential.
LEAN Six Sigma knowledge or yellow/green belt is needed.
Excellent communication skills are also key as you will be leading a number of LEAN Six Sigma workshops.
This is a great opportunity for a Continuous improvement professional to join a growing business who are willing to invest in you as you gain the skills and knowledge to step up into a Project manager role.
If you are interested, then please apply
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy, Professional and Contact Services sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.