Process Mapping Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
- The role of Process Mapping Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and monitoring of group systems with third party providers to facilitate the effective daily management of overall business operations.
- The key focus of Process Mapping Analyst will the ability to map out and define all existing processes, procedures and systems to identify gaps and improvements.
- Designing and implementing best practice improvements that provide robust adequacy and effectiveness.
- Ensuring the accuracy and ongoing maintenance of static data and asset pricing.
- Configure operational workflows and test interface for front office applications.
- Deliver continuous improvement activity to improve efficiency of existing working practices (including the automation of manual processes).
- Deliver and maintain management information and exception reporting for Investment Services.
- A leading provider of Wealth and Investment Management to a wide variety of clients including Private and Corporate Clients, Charities and Institutions as well as financial professionals.
- Established in 1918, they now offer a range of products and services to over 10 million clients and manage approximately £9bn of assets.
- Preferably a financial or mathematical undergraduate/postgraduate qualification (or equivalent).
- 1-2 years experience in an operational/accounting role within Investment and Fund Administration / Unit Trust or OEIC administration.
- Ideally an understanding of investments across back, middle and front office operations.
- Relevant systems knowledge and proven ability of managing flow of information between systems.
- Experienced in business process analysis, modelling, process mapping, evaluation and process design.
- Experienced in migrating data between systems.
- Natural ability to analyse and resolve technical problems.
- Team orientated.
- £34,000 - £38,000 Plus Benefits
Quoting Reference: MC/21684
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.